Monday 15 June 2015

Echo of the Deafening Silence

A mute clock on the wall
screaming in despair.
Soundless, only the two of us
and a wall in between:
you are there, sleeping;
here I am, pondering.

Where are we?
to make it closer I ran the extra miles.
Or so, I thought,
because they kept telling me
I ran in an infinite harmony:
it ended where I begun.
Always.

I wish I could tell the world:
your innocent sleeping face
I want to see everyday.
Your weakness, your strength
your tears, your smile...
I want to share all of yours
only with me.
I want to be yours
and you be mine completely.

But that mute clock on the wall
still screaming in despair.
And here we are with a wall in between
wandering randomly, solely,
in our separated compatible mind.

#NulisRandom2015
#Day15

*inspired by the arrangement in Hazelwood Manor, where the three ducks afloat happily and the rabbit should share the garden with the bear*

No comments:

Post a Comment